Great British Gin Inspired Afternoon TeaPosted on Aug 18, 2017
It’s common knowledge that at Drayton Court Hotel we adore Afternoon Tea… it is also common knowledge that we are partial to a tipple or two of Gin. We decided that it made amazing sense to combine the two and we would now like you to come and enjoy Drayton Court Hotel’s “Great British Gin Inspired Afternoon Tea”.
Here’s what’s included:
– A serving of gin
– A selection of sandwiches
– Scones with locally produced Gin jam and clotted cream – jam produced by Karen in a Jam
– Locally produced Picnic Gin/Melissa Gin cupcakes from Little Mrs Cupcake
– Homemade vanilla panna cotta topped with sloe gin jelly, and accompanied with homemade gin jelly, shot slices and locally produced gelato gin ice-cream by Sticky Fingers
– Wholemeal biscuit topped with lemon and gin cheese
– Finished off with a delicious gin cocktail and a handmade gin chocolate!
And all of the above is available for just £24.95 per person!
We are launching this Gintastic Afternoon Tea on 25th and 26th August and booking is essential. If you are a Gin lover that also loves Afternoon Tea then this is an event that you definitely do not want to miss!
Obviously given the nature of the inspiration, this event is Suitable for people aged 18+ only.
To make a reservation please call us on 01827 285805